B02 D00 YUKON PXE DRIVER DOWNLOAD

Shoul I change anything in tehe Phoenix Set up Utility? Copyright - , Tech Support Forum. Try reseating the hard drive access it, pull it out, put it back in, and make sure it's secure. I have a asus laptop k55a rhi5n13 I'm not sure if this is bad but when i go to bed tilt the laptop against the wall or against the bed since im on a very high bed. See this post for the steps involved:
Uploader: Voll
Date Added: 25 July 2005
File Size: 18.80 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 58423
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Your Registry seems to have gotten messed up. See this post for the steps involved: From November tukon now is not very long, and unless you abuse the machine somehow, a drive's life expectancy is several years but of course, there are exceptions.

Well I woke up today and turned it on and it failed to boot the hard drive and I couldnt figure out why. I dont know what the problem is, and I am despriate.

Remove Advertisements Sponsored Links. When I boot yukom laptop up I receive the following error message: Your question Get the answer.

There is another hard drive on it that I could load from that works as well but same issue. April 29, 4: I have a asus laptop pxr rhi5n13 I'm not sure if this is bad but when i go to bed tilt the laptop against the wall or against the bed since im on a very high bed.

Have something to contribute to this discussion? I deleted the related files vista in Linux. Originally Posted by dustinhayes.

Thanks a lot really, I have solved the problem. Reinstall the os -- you DO have the original CD don't you? You can download ERD for XP which has a utility to restore windows and also fixes corrupt registry too.

Thanks for any guidance. Is it a boothing problem?

How to enable Network Boot or PXE Boot in BIOS

Copyright -Tech Support Forum. Hello, I am running Windows XP on our laptop.

I dont have any more bootable cd at the moment but I will try it as soon as possible. I tried Linux Cd and it worked.

Corrupted Registry DVD-ROM Not Working

Adrenus April 26, 8: I have been using it for a week without any problem but now it starts and starts and starts again. Computer powers off in sleep mode Is your Bios set to boot from cd? ppxe

Originally Posted by dustinhayes Is your Bios set to boot pxd cd? The boot option your being given for Realtek PXE is for network boot, which is in the bios boot options listed after the Hard Drive. I am So happy. Current Temperatures Take II.

OS wont load up | Support Forums

I'm at a loss with what to do next. Thanks a lot for your patience and help. I tried the recovery dvd, the choises like start normally, start safety mode, start etc. Often times, this error is either: BB code is on.

Комментарии